Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Wind Waker- PhotoCamera issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys brand new to the forums but have been playing with the dolphin emulator for about a month or two now.

here is my issue, in the game after getting the camera from the jail, no matter where i am in the game if i try to take a picture it crashes the game. has anyone else had this problem? and if so how did you get around/fix it?

KaustiC
what build are u using?
I played this on build r4525 on the openGL plugin with EFB to texture on and the Twilight Princess bloom hack (removes DoF, keeps heat waves etc), it didn't seem to work with these off.

Taking pictures with the picto box causes slowdowns briefly for me, but it does work and I did manage to finish the quests for lenzo on windfall island.

Try this, and see if you can get it working.
im using the r4525 build like SolarFlare, gonna try his method real quick and see what happens
ok tried solars method, it lasted a lil longer but still ended up crashing. Also I noticed when I apply the Zelda hack it does not stay when i close the graphics window, I open it back up and its reset back to none. How do I go about fixing that?
Same here, r5160 x64 D3D.

EDIT: Setting EFB copy to RAM solve problem, graphics in distant however become low-rez and blurry. Guess thats necessary. If only EFB to texture wouldn't crash, game look much better.