Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Metal Arms Mapping Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I've been working on porting textures from various sources (xbox, stuff the devs have sent me, etc) for use in dolphin!

The result is the Metal Arms Mapping Project!

https://imgur.com/a/IZQog48

The included mega link is (almost) everything you'll need and a little bit more to get started!

https://mega.nz/#!u1hXjKqT!GUMTrsvJ6zvIN...My2yOxJw_k

I've got a personal build of dolphin that introduces an option to disable tmem cache emulation (which breaks cutscenes), but I've not yet gotten around to finding the source code for it, so it'll be posted later Tongue
Sorry, but I'm going to have to remove that download link for two reasons:

1. Uploading builds of Dolphin without uploading the corresponding source code is against Dolphin's license.

2. Uploading textures taken directly from a different version of the game is not allowed. You should only upload textures made by people who explicitly have given you permission to upload them.
(07-13-2019, 05:51 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but I'm going to have to remove that download link for two reasons:

1. Uploading builds of Dolphin without uploading the corresponding source code is against Dolphin's license.

2. Uploading textures taken directly from a different version of the game is not allowed. You should only upload textures made by people who explicitly have given you permission to upload them.

Well, I can remove the dolphin build, and the textures I've gotten from the Xbox build were specifically given to me by a Dev of the game. I can send you screenshots of the emails if that will suffice? 
(07-13-2019, 08:57 PM)zstorm4 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I can remove the dolphin build, and the textures I've gotten from the Xbox build were specifically given to me by a Dev of the game. I can send you screenshots of the emails if that will suffice? 

Ah, it's actually from the devs? I suppose it's fine then. Feel free to re-upload as long as the Dolphin build has been taken care of – no need to send me the emails.
(07-13-2019, 09:38 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, it's actually from the devs? I suppose it's fine then. Feel free to re-upload as long as the Dolphin build has been taken care of – no need to send me the emails.

Yay! Alright, one last thing, as long as I post the source, can I also post the dolphin build? I'd have to dig up the files (they're on a 3 tb drive I've misplaced), but I absolutely can do that as well.
(07-13-2019, 10:02 PM)zstorm4 Wrote: [ -> ]Yay! Alright, one last thing, as long as I post the source, can I also post the dolphin build? I'd have to dig up the files (they're on a 3 tb drive I've misplaced), but I absolutely can do that as well.

Yes, that would be allowed.
As a response to the influx of views this post is getting, I'm gonna provide a link to the metal arms discord!

https://discord.gg/6aS4CzR

Come say hi to the rest of us miners!
Thanks a bunch.