Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: (GC) Mario Power Tennis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get Mario Power Tennis going as I've read that it should work near to perfect yet I cant seem to get it to work. I have the PAL version.

Here's my problem:

With both 3D9 and OpenGL in both IL and normal, the first screen that comes up (the 60 hz or 50 hz screen) stops at "This gam" instead of staying "This game is compatible...etc."

The game actually continues to run with Dolphin Software Renderer but the FPS are like 5 or something, so, completely unplayable.

I've tried numerous combos of settings and all result in that first screen freeze.

Has anyone got this game to work and if so, could you provide some tips?

Thanks.

cgomezparra

ok in the dolphin configuration page, unthick the box "Enable Dual Core (speedup)" and "Optimize Quantizers (speedup)", the second is optional, only if the graphics are messed up and in normal build cause in DolphinIL you don't have to unthick that; try to set the framelimit to auto or 60, and if still don't run, try disable cpu>efb acces in the graphics configuration tab in direct3d plugin, i don't know if in opengl you can disable that, but in direct3d it seems to work.
PD. And always try to update your build the last is r4682
Thanks for the tips but nothing seems to have changed. I still get this screen with both plugins.

Again, Dolphin Software Renderer plays the game but at an unplayable FPS.

I have x64 4680 build.