Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I need help with virtual SD card stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to recreate a full modded wii experience and am trying to install mymenuify onto my dolphin system menu. I have the homebrew channel wad installed but I'm unsure of how to edit the sd.raw file and add the mymenuify folder to my homebrew channel. Help is much appreciated. thanks everyone!
The software I personally use for this on Windows is OSFMount. Use OSFMount to mount the sd.raw file as a virtual drive on your computer, then copy files to the virtual SD card like you would with a real SD card.
(07-06-2019, 05:31 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The software I personally use for this on Windows is OSFMount. Use OSFMount to mount the sd.raw file as a virtual drive on your computer, then copy files to the virtual SD card like you would with a real SD card.

I'll have to have a look into that. Thank you!
(07-06-2019, 05:31 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The software I personally use for this on Windows is OSFMount. Use OSFMount to mount the sd.raw file as a virtual drive on your computer, then copy files to the virtual SD card like you would with a real SD card.

Quick update, I did that but I cant run MultiModManager on dolphin because it blackscreens. I want to use my menuify but I cant figure it out