Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin crashing wile trying to start game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having an issue where when I try to launch any games it will be a black screen and then 5 seconds later the windows for dolphin would close and I don't understand why it could be doing this so if anyone could give me a solution to my problem that would be helpful

Also I messed up on what verson I had on my profile and I put down 4.0.3 but I had 4.0.2 but now I am running the latest version on 5.0
Have you tried doing a restart (not shutdown, but restart to bypass fastboot) of your computer? It could be that something is just being funky.

If that doesn't work, try clearing Dolphin's cache.

If that doesn't work, verify you have cheats disabled.
(07-05-2019, 04:32 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried doing a restart (not shutdown, but restart to bypass fastboot) of your computer? It could be that something is just being funky.

If that doesn't work, try clearing Dolphin's cache.

If that doesn't work, verify you have cheats disabled.

Thanks for the reply I tried these a few days back but they did not work but to find out it was just the graphics input that I had it set on because I had it set up for DX12 and I used this because it would run the fire temple a lot better than DX11 but I forgot to change it back when I was done with that area and that's was the cause for it crashing wile launching the game