Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Windows 10] Error while playing SSBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

An_Ses75

Greetings! I came here to ask for help with something in Super Smash Bros Brawl in the Subspace Emmisary mode.
First, the computer's specs:
Processor (CPU): Intel i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2701 Mhz
Video card (GPU): Intel HD Graphics 620
RAM: DDR4 8GB
Dolphin Ver: 5.0-10411

Ok, the main reason why I am posting this it's because the games fails at an exact point of the Subspace Emmisary (after the fight of Dark Zelda in the Lake Shore), and just before the fight against Link and Yoshi, it gives me an error messages:
"An error occurred
Line:19
File:c:\buildbot\release-win-x64\build\source\core\videocommon\vertexshadergen.cpp "
To which I press Yes, repeats the same message, I press Yes again, and it gives me this second message:
" Failed to link shaders: C:/ [the address where I put Dolphin Folder] / Dolphin Emulator/Dump/bad_p_0.txt
Varying "VertexData;_IN" has different block does not match across different shaders "
The first times I hit "Ignore for this session" leading into a crash, but the last time I did (ehich was around 20 mins ago) it accessed the area, however, it freezed after like 10 seconds, which I had to stop forcefully
Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?
Have you verified your game is a good dump?

An_Ses75

How do I do it?

Because as far as I know, the game is not broken, it is complete with everything and all, with everything functioning correctly (a little bit modded tho, not gonna lie)
(07-02-2019, 11:54 PM)An_Ses75 Wrote: [ -> ]How do I do it?

Because as far as I know, the game is not broken, it is complete with everything and all, with everything functioning correctly (a little bit modded tho, not gonna lie)

Can you try it without the mods? Those are a possible cause.
If you still get the issue with an unmodded dump, here's how you verify your dump:
1. Right-click your game, and go to Properties.
2. Go to the Verify tab, click Verify Integrity, and let it scan the dump for issues.