Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cant eneable cheats in LOZ Twilight princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cannonfodder82

as the title says, games runs 100% perfect without cheats box ticked, as soon as i tick it the game will not boot.
its goes full screen half white half black and then nothing, no matter how long i wait.

running in vulkan mode 1080p with aa etc off or low
(07-02-2019, 02:37 AM)Cannonfodder82 Wrote: [ -> ]as the title says, games runs 100% perfect without cheats box ticked, as soon as i tick it the game will not boot.
its goes full screen half white half black and then nothing, no matter how long i wait.

running in vulkan mode 1080p with aa etc off or low

Do you have any cheats actually enabled in the game? Just turning on the cheats system shouldn't affect anything...
(07-02-2019, 04:31 AM)Ivybridge11 Wrote: [ -> ]Just turning on the cheats system shouldn't affect anything...

It actually does. Generally in breaking subtle things.

But yeah make sure you have both the AR/Gecko code checked in the game properties window and cheats enabled in the main config window

Cannonfodder82

(07-02-2019, 08:02 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]It actually does. Generally in breaking subtle things.

But yeah make sure you have both the AR/Gecko code checked in the game properties window and cheats enabled in the main config window

thats my problem, as soon as i enable cheats in main config, the game refuses to load, i have 1 cheat enabled, for rupees thats it.

Cannonfodder82

(07-02-2019, 11:30 AM)Cannonfodder82 Wrote: [ -> ]thats my problem, as soon as i enable cheats in main config, the game refuses to load, i have 1 cheat enabled, for rupees thats it.

so i figiured it out, i had copied a gecko code for widescreen and bloom and dolphin didnt like one of them, removed them both and it boots up fine with of without cheats eneabled, code was from wiki so i dont know what was wrong with it