Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Twilight Princess Always crashing at hyrule field but no where else
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have been playing Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess lately and today I was trying to go to a certain area in hyrule field and it was constantly crashes and I have tried to add the hyrule field hack but no matter what I do the hack would never show up when I clicked on the property's and if anyone can help me that would be amazing
Which version of Dolphin are you using? Your profile says 4.0.3, which doesn't exist.
(07-01-2019, 02:42 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Which version of Dolphin are you using? Your profile says 4.0.3, which doesn't exist.
Oh very sorry I just looked and it was 4.0.2 I'll update that
4.0.2 is not supported. 5.0 is the minimum we support. And we'll just tell you to use a dev build anyways.
(07-01-2019, 04:49 PM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]4.0.2 is not supported. 5.0 is the minimum we support. And we'll just tell you to use a dev build anyways.
Ok so I changed my versions and the hyrule field hack is showing and I got some play time on the game maybe about 5-6 hours and now I am encountering an issue where dolphin will crash when I try to launch the game