Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: XBox One S Controller Not Rumbling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried this controller both over bluetooth and with a wired connection. In the wired connection, it's registered as an XInput device, and so it "sees" the motors, but hitting test doesn't work. When connected over bluetooth, it doesn't even have any motors listed. However, they are visible to the computer, as I downloaded a testing app that was able to make the rumble motors run in wired and BT modes. Any help on this?
Please show a screenshot of how you've configured the motors.
(06-27-2019, 08:13 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Please show a screenshot of how you've configured the motors.

Well, the issue is that there are no motors to configure, according to the menu, when in Bluetooth mode, which is how I want to use it, or else I'd just use my wired 360 controller.

https://i.imgur.com/mrdIIPL.png
Show Dolphin's list of "Devices" when your controller is connected.

Can you not choose "XInput"?
(06-28-2019, 09:37 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Show Dolphin's list of "Devices" when your controller is connected.

Can you not choose "XInput"?

Oh, wow, I feel silly.  I had no idea Dolphin was mounting the one controller as two different devices.  You were right, using the corresponding XInput gamepad worked perfectly, and I didn't even have to change control options from my 360 controller.  Thanks.