Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Oh, TOS :DotNW once again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
once again, a tales of symphonia topic by me!
this time i hope someone actually answers me.
why am i doing this? because i have a problem with the game
the problem is as soon as you get inside the cave (at the very beggining of the game) with richter, the tutorial battle, to teach you how to play.
to complete this battle, you have to follow the tips that appear on the top of the screen (like press "-" to change targets or press "A" to hit ur enemy etc etc), the thing is, the tips dont appear, and i get to be stuck at the battle for not being able to complete my tasks (when it says press "A" to atack, it doesn't appear on the screen so i dont press "A", i press something else, meaning, i cant get past this part).
and thats about it.
is someone having the same problem as i am? does any1 know how to get past this? im using rev 3972, works better on it that in the 4525.
sorry to post the same topic within 2 days..... its just that the old one went away so fast ....

EDIT : other than that, game works 100%!

van

Same too here. the tutorial won't appear in the battle inside the cave. I'm playing with the japanese version insteed and the R4525.
(12-11-2009, 08:22 AM)RhoFlu Wrote: [ -> ]once again, a tales of symphonia topic by me!
this time i hope someone actually answers me.
why am i doing this? because i have a problem with the game
the problem is as soon as you get inside the cave (at the very beggining of the game) with richter, the tutorial battle, to teach you how to play.
to complete this battle, you have to follow the tips that appear on the top of the screen (like press "-" to change targets or press "A" to hit ur enemy etc etc), the thing is, the tips dont appear, and i get to be stuck at the battle for not being able to complete my tasks (when it says press "A" to atack, it doesn't appear on the screen so i dont press "A", i press something else, meaning, i cant get past this part).
and thats about it.
is someone having the same problem as i am? does any1 know how to get past this? im using rev 3972, works better on it that in the 4525.
sorry to post the same topic within 2 days..... its just that the old one went away so fast ....

EDIT : other than that, game works 100%!

you know you can post in the topic to bring it up...
that's how forums work
yes, yes i know GsixtyForce..... thanks for being a *ouchebag.
are going to help me or are you just going to point out that i could've double posted before?
(12-11-2009, 11:30 AM)RhoFlu Wrote: [ -> ]yes, yes i know GsixtyForce..... thanks for being a *ouchebag.
are going to help me or are you just going to point out that i could've double posted before?

The tutorial in Knight of Ratatosk can't be passed on any version of Dolphin at the moment. The only way to play it is to use a save from past that point.
RhoFlu: Use the latest svn of dolphin, directx, video drivers,
If me and others works, the problem is your..
If u want a savegame after the tutorial, i can create it, I have the PAL version.
Game works and tutorial can be passed. I've played TOSDOTNW from svn 464x with no hangs.
U were right, all revs before rev 464x didnt work, but with the 464x works now.
great, this is awsome! thank you!