Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Reasonably priced external hard drives?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Not totally related to Dolphin so shoving this here)

Anyone know of any reasonably priced external hard drives with a decent storage capacity? I'm running out of space to store my dumped games and I still have more to dump!

DawnLightHallow

(06-09-2019, 12:22 AM)SassmasterMaxie Wrote: [ -> ](Not totally related to Dolphin so shoving this here)

Anyone know of any reasonably priced external hard drives with a decent storage capacity? I'm running out of space to store my dumped games and I still have more to dump!

the seagate 4tb external for $90 is pretty good

I dont know if I can link but here it is.

4TB hdd @ Newegg
(06-09-2019, 11:59 AM)DawnLightHallow Wrote: [ -> ]the seagate 4tb external for $90 is pretty good

I dont know if I can link but here it is.

[/url][url=https://www.newegg.com/black-seagate-backup-plus-hub-4tb/p/N82E16822179031]4TB hdd @ Newegg

That looks like a good one. I'll have to check what my budget allows when I get paid and start saving.
theres a subreddit called buildapcsales that generally posts sales on huge external hard drives. a quick search shows 3 days ago a 10 TB external was on sale for $140 USD.
(06-10-2019, 05:55 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]theres a subreddit called buildapcsales that generally posts sales on huge external hard drives. a quick search shows 3 days ago a 10 TB external was on sale for $140 USD.

I don't use Reddit but might sign up to check that out. Thanks!
(FUNNI AD LOL DONT TAKE ERIOUSY)
wanna have a herd drive with T0P notCh speccs?. Then bus the ney among us impasta 400 tb(tottaly not 400 mb in reality) today!. Wanna know the foll spacs? Well wen wont tell you! But it now!
(07-29-2023, 11:36 AM)MYSTERY MAN Wrote: [ -> ](FUNNI AD LOL DONT TAKE ERIOUSY)
wanna have a herd drive with T0P notCh speccs?. Then bus the ney among us impasta 400 tb(tottaly not 400 mb in reality) today!. Wanna know the foll spacs? Well wen wont tell you! But it now!

Please don't necropost, especially not when you don't have anything useful to add. Closing.