Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Savestates with Movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, good Smile

So, when you save a savestate while recording, it only creates a savestate file? It doesn't create a DTM file in the same folder?

Also, which version of Dolphin are you using?
(06-08-2019, 04:18 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, good Smile

So, when you save a savestate while recording, it only creates a savestate file? It doesn't create a DTM file in the same folder?

Also, which version of Dolphin are you using?

Yes, correct. I'm using Ishiiruka 1081, I'm not sure which version of Dolphin that's built on.
I can't comment on anything specific to Ishiiruka, but... looking at the latest version of Dolphin, Export Recording is indeed disabled. And not just when playing back a movie you made before, but all the time! I'll have to fix that. I suppose this won't help you with the TAS you made in Ishiiruka though, since it's unlikely to sync on the latest version of Dolphin. And I'm not sure why Ishiiruka would have the same problem, since it's based on DolphinWX, which doesn't have the same bug as far as I can see...
The issue that was in the latest version of Dolphin has been fixed in 5.0-10434.
(06-08-2019, 08:01 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The issue that was in the latest version of Dolphin has been fixed in 5.0-10434.

It seems to have fixed itself in Ishiiruka too, but I'll need to test it.
Pages: 1 2