Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 5.0-10415 Config Not Saving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Dolphin 5.0-10415 x64 for PC, it will not save my configurations. I have deleted everything and re-downloaded the emulator but still it will not save. It does create a qt.conf file but that's pretty much it. What could be the cause?
(06-06-2019, 01:54 PM)Lagann Wrote: [ -> ]With Dolphin 5.0-10415 x64 for PC, it will not save my configurations. I have deleted everything and re-downloaded the emulator but still it will not save. It does create a qt.conf file but that's pretty much it. What could be the cause?

Hey I have the latest version as well and have not noticed the issue. Are you force shutting down? And just to be safe to fully remove dolphin you need to clear the folder from documents. 
(06-06-2019, 02:35 PM)TomSea64 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I have the latest version as well and have not noticed the issue. Are you force shutting down? And just to be safe to fully remove dolphin you need to clear the folder from documents. 

I found the problem. I have Bitdefender Total Security and that was treating the qt.conf file like a virus and prevented it from changing / updating.