Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zadig drivers not working ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jh0nny2k

Hi guys,

So last year i used zadig drivers with my chinese wiimote, no problem at all no issue. But due to the fact that i was still moving in i just threw all of them (pc and controllers) in a box till i completed the move.

As of now with the latest windows update i installed zadig drivers again but the bluetooth dongle just stops working, it just completly shuts down.
Nintendo RVL-CNT-01(this is the version of controller that i have)

I use the latest windows update CSR, May something something WIndows10. I use the Dolphin 5.0 6152 version and i am following this guys guide :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNJMGjsxjwQ (worked in 2018).

Now when i setup the sync button, i have selected pass trough mode but when i open a game i get the following error :

Bluetooth Passtrough mode is enabled but no bluetooth usable device was found

Why? Did someone encounter same issue? WIth the May update did zadig drivers stopped working? Can someone assist me? I googled the whole internet Smile and all i find is how to remove zadig drivers
What drivers did you install through Zadig? I've had success with the WinUSB ones.

jh0nny2k

(06-03-2019, 07:30 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]What drivers did you install through Zadig? I've had success with the WinUSB ones.

I installed libusbk ones, the exact ones presented in the video.

I'm thinking of a clean fresh os installation. (after taking a backup). I might have messed up the registries and drivers. I did fiddle manually with the drivers and registries at one point. When trying to make this work.
Happened to me when tried a Dolphin clean instal, error Bluetooth Passtrough mode is enabled but no bluetooth usable device was found

Then just went back to my Dolphin backup and still Works, clean Dolphin install, doesnt. Not sure what could be wrong.

Maybe you could try usbdk