Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Strange problem with R button in Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I'm using an Xbox 360 controller with the latest version of Dolphin on Windows 10. In Zelda Twilight Princess, Gamecube version, I mapped the R-analog button properly, and so far the R button works fine for everything except making bomb arrows. R works perfectly normal when setting targets with the gale boomerang and also with grabbing objects like tombstones and the chains of the 2nd boss (the Goron with the shiny stone in his forehead).

But pressing R will not make bomb arrows, even when the bow and arrow is set to X or Y, and R is flashing in the item screen. It simply doesn't respond. It's very strange since the button works for everything else in the game.

I've tried using the latest stable release of Dolphin. I've tried using a different copy of the rom of the game. I've tried plugging my controller into a different USB port. None of it has worked. It's a real bummer because I'm totally stuck in the Lakebed Temple where I need bomb arrows.

Any idea what's wrong?
You need to map the button to not only R-Analog but also to R.
(05-26-2019, 06:16 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]You need to map the button to not only R-Analog but also to R.

Hi. In the controller configuration, both "R" and "R-Analog" are set to the button "Trigger-R", and it doesn't work. I've also tried setting just "R" to the button on the controller while leaving "R-Analog" blank and vice versa, and it still doesn't work.
You already made a thread for this.
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-r-...#pid492885