Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pokemon rumble controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Frenkazoid

I tried to play pokemon rumble and setting the controller but i don't have the original one it seems to not work, is there a way i can set up the 360 controller i have and pass the screen where it says "please hold the wii mote horizontally"?, (sorry for some mistakes but i'm not very good at english).
Post your controller settings and make sure you have "Sideways wiimote" enabled.

Frenkazoid

Ok, it's working , now i have to set up the right commands how can i send the image? , thank you for the help (;
You can attach it here or post a link from somewhere like imgur.

Frenkazoid

(05-19-2019, 11:10 PM)Frenkazoid Wrote: [ -> ]https://imgur.com/J2kMyvN , https://imgur.com/cSZpnYg there are the images.

since the Wiimote has way less buttons than an XBOX controller you can set it up any way you want: just make sure to have Sideways remote checked and no extensions enabled. Game works flawless here Smile

My setup:
Wiimote > XBOX
DPAD    > DPAD
+          > Start
-           > Back
1           > A
2           > B
A           > X
B           > Y

rest > empty

IIRC the game doesn't use any motion controls.

Frenkazoid

(05-21-2019, 03:38 PM)mstreurman Wrote: [ -> ]since the Wiimote has way less buttons than an XBOX controller you can set it up any way you want: just make sure to have Sideways remote checked and no extensions enabled. Game works flawless here Smile

My setup:
Wiimote > XBOX
DPAD    > DPAD
+          > Start
-           > Back
1           > A
2           > B
A           > X
B           > Y

rest > empty

IIRC the game doesn't use any motion controls.
Thank you for the answer i tried some commands and it works fine now (; but i will try these too 
My game controller is not going past the start screen help all the buttons are set up the wiimote is set to sideways what do I do
Image here
Nevermind it's 2