Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Muramasa The Demon Blade Playable [USA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

nackng

Using R4661
Haven start play but sound and graphic are good with no lagging.
This US version.
[attachment=1793]
[attachment=1794]
[attachment=1795]
[attachment=1796]
yeah finished story with d3d with girl @100%.. now playing boy, almost @35% no problems so far Smile

this game next to zelda & Mario's might be the best game in years..

without doubt best 2D graphics style of the century!! Big Grin

knowom

(12-11-2009, 05:12 AM)GsixtyForce Wrote: [ -> ]yeah finished story with d3d with girl @100%.. now playing boy, almost @35% no problems so far Smile

this game next to zelda & Mario's might be the best game in years..

without doubt best 2D graphics style of the century!! Big Grin

Outstanding game all through and through I hope they make a multiplier sequel to it of some form or another. Co-op or versus game play modes could add a lot to this game their are endless amounts of exciting possibilities as to what could be done loosely based off this game. The game mechanics are very solid.
For a 2D game I find it very versatile. There are skills such as forging. You can enter houses to pick items, like in the age-old Zelda 2. There are also very many weapon skills and moves to master.

I wouldn't be surprised if this game becomes more popular in the mainstream, currently it seems a bit obscure and unknown to most people.

It also has very nice landscapes and traditional Japanese music
Really enjoy this game.
can i play it with wii classic controller only or i need wiimote too?
(02-09-2010, 12:35 AM)dkTTT Wrote: [ -> ]can i play it with wii classic controller only or i need wiimote too?

This game has 3 officially supported control modes, wiimote, classic controller, or gamecube controller