Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Microphone possible without usbdk?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to make the Guitar Hero Logitech microphone work in Dolphin without having to install usbdk, perhaps by using one of the drivers that Zadig installs?
I have had horrendous experiences with usbdk in the past and would prefer not having to resort to it unless I absolutely need it.

Is there any other way to use microphones in Dolphin, other than in passthrough mode?
(05-16-2019, 10:31 PM)themanuel Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to make the Guitar Hero Logitech microphone work in Dolphin without having to install usbdk, perhaps by using one of the drivers that Zadig installs?

Not in any currently released version of Dolphin, but there is something in the works. Stay tuned Wink

(05-16-2019, 10:31 PM)themanuel Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any other way to use microphones in Dolphin, other than in passthrough mode?

No.
(05-16-2019, 10:40 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Not in any currently released version of Dolphin, but there is something in the works. Stay tuned Wink

Excellent!  You folks always have something up your sleeves.

I will be on the lookout for new surprises.

Thank you.
I cheated. I peaked into the Github commits.
Nice work!