Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Multiple problems with SSX Tricky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having some problems with SSX Tricky, and they've been happening over many Dolphin builds.  None of my friends who play SSX Tricky on Dolphin have these problems, so I'm posting them here.

Upon launching the game, two error messages pop up.  The first states four potential problems, the next shows a list of... something.  It doesn't seem to affect gameplay if I ignore the errors, but it's worrying.  I've attatched screenshots of the two error messages.

No, disabling Dual Core does not fix these errors.

My second problem is custom textures refuse to load for this game, and ONLY this specific game game.  All other games load custom textures perfectly every time I try.  Yes, "Load Custom Textures" is checked.  Yes, the textures are in.BMP format.  No, I did not change the file names given to them when dumped.
(05-14-2019, 04:29 AM)RealReloadCoded Wrote: [ -> ]My second problem is custom textures refuse to load for this game, and ONLY this specific game game.  All other games load custom textures perfectly every time I try.  Yes, "Load Custom Textures" is checked.  Yes, the textures are in.BMP format.  No, I did not change the file names given to them when dumped.

Dolphin doesn't support BMP textures. You have to use PNG or DDS.
Okay, but what about the other problem? The errors?