Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Skyward Sword: Emulated Wiimote can't reach edge of screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Zen

I'm using Dolphin 5.0-10136 on Linux Mint (x64).

Recently I have tried to run Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on Dolphin, it started successfully. However, in the "name your character" screen when I tried to press "Ok", I noticed that I can't move the Wiimote cursor beyond a certain point. I even tried to change config and use keyboard instead of mouse to move the Wiimote, but I can't reach ANY edge of the screen at all, as if there's an invisible border stopping the cursor from going to the edge of the screen. I also tried changing a lot of the settings, which includes using "Relative Input", but nothing seems to work at all. The closer I go to the border there starts to be a gap between my mouse cursor and the Wiimote cursor, and eventually it reaches a point where the Wiimote can't move it all. I can't even press the "Ok" button at the bottom right of the "name your character" screen because of that.

Here are my current Emulated Wiimote settings:

[Image: pAezcP6.png]
Increase the Total Yaw value.

Zen

Thanks a lot! Increasing Total Pitch and Total Yaw worked brilliantly. Should've tried it earlier