Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: my problem with the dolphin 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rayper6

Well it's me rayper, an new user and i am here because i have some troubles with the version 3.0 of dolphin emulator with some gamecube games ok so first the version 3.0 is the only one who ''works'' on my computer, i tried to use 4.0 and more but it just wont start and the solution dont and blah blah blah, well basically in this version i have 2 games, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. And Shadow The Hedgehog (the both from gamecube obviously) and with this issue i have when i put the graphics to Direct3D9 it starts with an black screen, just sound. and when i put it to software renderer it just had an totally yellow screen i mean totally bright yellow screen, with no even sound!. may someone please help me to fix this problem. thanks for reading and/or leaving your reply.  :)                    Also here is the prove (yellow screen) https://gyazo.com/0e36297fd70a33ea3ff0e83a5214dcde
5.0 is the minimum required version to get support here. And we'll just tell you to run the latest dev build anyways.

It's clear you're not running 5.0 because your hardware is unsupported. But that's the rules. You're unfortunately unsupported. Sorry.

locked.