Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Emu wont format MCard A for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

UndeadPartyKing

Hey fellas, pretty new to Dolphin Emu here, and im running 5.0
I got Super Mario Sunshine up and running, and everything was going smoothly until I couldn't save my game. Dolphin wouldnt format the memory card for me, so i looked on dozens of forums and YT videos, and with no such luck. I've tried a number of things, but none of them have worked even the slightest. I'm at a bit of a loss and I have no idea what to do in this situation. Im hoping at least one of you will try and walk me through this situation, and if you need more info, ill be happy to give.
Thanks in advance everyone!
Are you making sure that you're pressing the A button when it asks about formatting, not the B button?

UndeadPartyKing

(05-12-2019, 12:46 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Are you making sure that you're pressing the A button when it asks about formatting, not the B button?

I just remapped my controls, really dumb how they put the B button before the A button but thank you for pointing this out, it fixed it lol. You're a life saver