Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is the Last Story fully playable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i just picked up a copy of the last Story and even though the Dolphin Wiki says that it is fully playable it does have some issues so i was wondering have any of the issues been fixed? Sometimes the Dolphin wiki is really out of date so that's the only reason that i am really asking. I do have the hardware to handle the game at 1080p but i'm just concerned with visual glitches. For example do the clothes still dissapear?
(05-10-2019, 03:34 PM)TomSea64 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i just picked up a copy of the last Story and even though the Dolphin Wiki says that it is fully playable it does have some issues so i was wondering have any of the issues been fixed? Sometimes the Dolphin wiki is really out of date so that's the only reason that i am really asking. I do have the hardware to handle the game at 1080p but i'm just concerned with visual glitches. For example do the clothes still dissapear?

AFAIK, most issues have been resolved, but I must say I have never played the game until the end.
If you use EFB Copies to RAM, the clothes never disappeared. The only reason people keep complaining about that is that they keep using a setting they shouldn't.
(05-10-2019, 04:41 PM)mstreurman Wrote: [ -> ]AFAIK, most issues have been resolved, but I must say I have never played the game until the end.

Okay thank you so much. Would i have to make a separate account for the dolphin wiki? I was thinking about contributing to the wiki because it is super out of date on a lot of things. Mostly some games report that they have issues but haven't been tested since 4.0 days
(05-10-2019, 04:48 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]If you use EFB Copies to RAM, the clothes never disappeared.  The only reason people keep complaining about that is that they keep using a setting they shouldn't.

Okay thanks for the reply at least i know it would work right away. I usually just play at 1080p with with 2xssaa and per pixel lighting.