Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Animal Crossing USA HD Textures Not Loading - Looked for Answers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kaitai

Hello, I'm completely new at posting on forums nevermind knowing how properly solve this so I've been forced to make a thread. Sorry if this violates some rule but I can't find an answer anywhere. I have watched several guides on how to install this texture pack and have followed them. I have even deleted all of my dolphin files, reinstalled the application and tried it with default settings. Either way I named the file after the game ID and put it in (Dolphin Emulator>Load>Texture>[GAME ID]) and turned on "Load Custom Textures"

It also said ""Safetexturecachecolorsamples" is overridden by game ini" and I set the texture cache to safe and in the middle and neither of those worked. Now it says "Custom Textures loaded, 0.0mb in 0.5s" and thats it.

The files are .dds files which one of the guides said they had to be and people have said these files have worked for them before.

Does anyone know what I could try?
Updating to the latest development version of Dolphin will fix it, assuming the texture pack is using DDS BC7.

And yes, making a thread about this is fine.

kaitai

(05-08-2019, 04:09 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Updating to the latest development version of Dolphin will fix it, assuming the texture pack is using DDS BC7.

And yes, making a thread about this is fine.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Thank you very much! It worked and now I get to enjoy animal crossing in HD!