Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help please, Wiimote motion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fadi2090

Hello

I'm new here, I'm facing a big problem with Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, there are some parts of the game where you get an indication on the screen to shake rapidly the entire Wiimote controller, I tried to assign the "Swing" buttons to the right analog stick of my Xbox controller but it does not work, I tried to assign the Swing buttons of the Nunchuck too but nothing works and I can not play the game now, so please tell me what is missing? what is the problem?
There are mapping buttons literally labeled "Shake". Have you tried those? Default should be the middle mouse button.

Fadi2090

(04-21-2019, 11:23 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]There are mapping buttons literally labeled "Shake". Have you tried those? Default should be the middle mouse button.

Yes tried them and it does not work  Huh

Fadi2090

Actually the shake button is already used to reload the weapon, but there is another situation where shaking is indicated on the screen to dodge enemy attacks, this one I can not seem to figure out, is it the Swing or the Tilt or the shake!! I tried assigning buttons to all of those with no luck!