Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gamecube Adapter not Detecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FalcoisbetterthanFox

Im using a gamecube adapter for Switch/Wii U in zadig it has the ID 057E 0337 Its just not detecting the adapter what so ever In Smashladder and Dolphin any solutions to this I've made sure its been in a USB 3.0 slot.

malteseowner

(04-21-2019, 11:58 AM)FalcoisbetterthanFox Wrote: [ -> ]Im using a gamecube adapter for Switch/Wii U in zadig it has the ID 057E 0337 Its just not detecting the adapter what so ever In Smashladder and Dolphin any solutions to this I've made sure its been in a USB 3.0 slot.

Having similar issue as you. For the most part, when its just dolphin running the adapter is detected. Once a game is running, I check the config screen of the gamecube controller option and it keeps switching from detected to not detected. 

not_langston

I'm having the same issue, reads Adapter Detected until I try to launch my game, then it flickers between Detected and Not Detected. Really frustrating, wondering if there's any possible solution, I've been at this for hours trying to get Wind Waker running with an actual GameCube Controller.