Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Error: Line 92?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FOSTER

[Image: 25394b71dd.png]

Whenever I enter a loading screen in-game, occasionally this error will pop up and the game will crash. Clicking any option doesn't affect the result; it will always end up crashing. I used to use the stable version of Dolphin (5.0) until I wanted to try the newer development versions, and this started happening. How do I fix this?

I guess the solution would be to use the stable version, but I still wanted to bring it to attention regardless, so that the team can improve later versions.

This has been happening with every game I play. Tell me if there's anything else I can do or provide so that you can investigate further.
Are you sure your games are properly dumped? Do they match with good known hashes when verified in the game properties tab?

FOSTER

(04-20-2019, 03:01 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure your games are properly dumped?  Do they match with good known hashes when verified in the game properties tab?

Yes and yes. No problems are found when verifying any of the games; remember that this error only pops up in the new development versions of Dolphin, and not the stable version, so I don't think there's any problem with the actual game.
(04-19-2019, 05:55 AM)FOSTER Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 25394b71dd.png]

Whenever I enter a loading screen in-game, occasionally this error will pop up and the game will crash. Clicking any option doesn't affect the result; it will always end up crashing. I used to use the stable version of Dolphin (5.0) until I wanted to try the newer development versions, and this started happening. How do I fix this?

I guess the solution would be to use the stable version, but I still wanted to bring it to attention regardless, so that the team can improve later versions.

This has been happening with every game I play. Tell me if there's anything else I can do or provide so that you can investigate further.

Have you tried resetting all your options and using a clean folder to extract Dolphin to? Resetting options is renaming the Dolphin Emulator folder in Documents (or if you are using a portable.txt the User folder in the Dolphin folder) this will (temporarily) delete your savefiles which you can later copy back.