Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game on emulator regularly crashes on specific level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-17-2019, 05:21 AM)EternallyGaming Wrote: [ -> ]I had no idea I could just set up the games in a library on the front! Well that'll save me from having to navigate to the game each time, so I thank you for that. However, I didn't see any options to check partition integrity under Filesystem. My only options when I right clicked on anything was to extract it. I did go to the Verify tab and running that test gave no errors, but it did say that game cube games have little verification data, so there may be something that is wrong with it. I kinda doubt that's the issue though, since I've had no issues playing the very same game on my laptop (I did crash once but that was because my laptop didn't like me alt-tabbing so fast).

The partition integrity test was removed from the Filesystem tab and integrated into the Verify tab when the Verify tab was added very recently. But you can't check the partition integrity of a GameCube disc anyway.

And yeah, if the same disc image works on a different computer running the same version of Dolphin, the disc image isn't the problem.
(04-17-2019, 09:04 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The partition integrity test was removed from the Filesystem tab and integrated into the Verify tab when the Verify tab was added very recently.

I'm not on the latest dev build, didn't realize that got changed
(04-18-2019, 06:09 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not on the latest dev build, didn't realize that got changed

No worries, that's why I'm mentioning it Smile

I'd imagine not all that many people have noticed the new tab already, especially since it hasn't been in a progress report yet.
Pages: 1 2