Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin runs slow now, don't remember default settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I first downloaded Dolphin, it ran games pretty smooth such as Def Jam Vendetta, Fight For Ny, and Smash Bros Melee with little issues.

Then a combination of things happened. I messed around to try to get Rogue Squadron 2 and 3 to work on Dolphin...they never did.

I got a update. Whether it was a result of me messing around with Dolphin to make those Star Wars games run, or a update I downloaded...Dolphin now runs games slower. Worst part is, I don't even remember the default settings when I first started up Dolphin.

I had just added cheat codes to Fight for NY and I was gonna easily unlock everything...Then this happens.

Is there anyway I can reset Dolphin to the default settings? If not, what are the default settings of Dolphin?
(04-13-2019, 12:22 PM)SteinerLiner Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway I can reset Dolphin to the default settings? If not, what are the default settings of Dolphin?

Assuming you're on Windows and haven't changed the path where Dolphin stores its data, delete Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Config/. Deleting the Config folder but not the other folders in the Dolphin Emulator folder will get rid of your settings but not your save data.