Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bug unplayable in Resident Evil Zero PAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zarkok

Hi, I am using RE Zero PAL version with Dolphin 2939 and the special version of Dolphin for RE games also (DolphinRE-ZERO.exe) and I have a problem. I start a new game in RE:ZERO and when I take the Restaurant vagon key and I try to use it in the door it doesn't work and I can't open the door. I did the same steps in the real gamecube console and it automatically open the door if you have the restaurant key, but not in emulator. I tried to open the door in NTSC version of the game and it works well in emulator and open the door but in PAL version it's impossible to open the door and continue playing. Someone know how can I fix this bug?

I uploaded the SaveState when you have to open the door. You can see that you have the Key but it doesn't open the door. Place the file in correct folder and press F1 to load the State when you load Resident Evil Zero PAL version.

Here is the Saved State of the problem, remember, in PAL version of RE Zero:

http://rapidshare.com/files/219598702/GB...oorbug.rar

I hope Dolphin team can solve this problem. Thanks.

cmccmc

There is no special version of Dolphin for RE games. Where did you find that at?

zarkok

(04-11-2009, 03:37 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]There is no special version of Dolphin for RE games. Where did you find that at?

I found a modified version of rev 2800 that makes RE Zero and Remake look more colourful without fog (see the screenshot I attached) and RE Remake is faster than in official version, the filename is Win32-2800f.rar. I tried using this version and the official build and I can't open that door. It happends in PAL version, in NTSC USA the emulator works perfectly in this part but not in PAL.

cmccmc

report it in the issues section of there google code

zarkok

I don't know how to do it. I don't know if I have permission to edit the issues section. I think it must be a developer.
You are just posting issue by clicking on "New issue" Smile

zarkok

When I click on New Issue it shows a message:

Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL /p/dolphin-emu/issues/entry from this server.

I tried to open the door in DolphinIL rev 2344 and it works, it must be a problem of the new revisions of Dolphin.