Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: FREE HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jace

Hello, Recently imported my wii collection to my pc and loving the emulator. would like to get into the community and help out I got over 50+ games. PC Specs: I7-9700K, 32GB of corsair dom plat, GTX 1070. can Help with overall testing, be that settings, benchmarking, testing new versions or whatever the case just looking to help out. Feel Free to email me Big Grin
You can always help out by testing your games in Dolphin. Look up known issues on the Dolphin Wiki and verify whether or not they still exist when using the latest development revisions. If something gets fixed, you can notify someone right away to get the page updated. If you discover a new issue or a regression, you can also report that. When reporting issues, it's best to collect as much information about the bug as possible and double-check everything (e.g. double-check that the behavior on a real Gamecube/Wii differs from Dolphin, double-check that the bug is reproducible, double-check any relevant settings that may have caused the issue).

Besides that, you can help out around the forums as well, answering questions and such. Some times providing genuine help and support on the forums requires being familiar with Dolphin for quite a while, but you can also give out tips for people selecting new hardware as a start (e.g. sharing with others your experience with your past or current hardware setups).

EDIT - Also, consider upgrading to a more recent version of Dolphin if you want to help test things. 3.5-xxx is years old and not supported anymore.
If you want to contribute to the wiki by any chance, you need to create an account on the wiki and then ask for permission from this linked thread, since the wiki was hit with constant spam attacks until user creation was disabled: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-ed...#pid491035