Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSBB Wii cutscenes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Atreides

I have read quite a number of threads about people getting SSBB running perfect with dolphin, and I was wondering if they also ment the cutscenes were correct. Every dolphin SVN I have tried the cutscenes in SSBB are messed up. The first one works fine usually, opening scene with stadium, but then all the scenes are of samus finding her suit, and nothing else. The character select is also messed up usually. I was wondering if there was a build that people had the cutscenes working with. By the way the game runs full speed for me, it is only the cutscenes that are messing up. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem.
.Fail.
cutscenes have always worked in SSBB, at least for me since I started using dolphin //*build 29XX*// i dont remember well the exact build.

one question: Have you downloaded your game?
(12-09-2009, 01:51 PM)CacoFFF Wrote: [ -> ].Fail.

Yup.
Yes, he downloaded a ripped version of the game.

There is two version of that game: The DVD9 or the DVD5. The DVD5 is a ripped version of the "real" game, you don't have all of the cutscene on the game, only the scene with Samus finding her suit with Pikachu. I know that because i downloaded the game first to test the emulator before dumping my own game >.<
(12-09-2009, 08:50 PM)EmryX Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, he downloaded a ripped version of the game.

There is two version of that game: The DVD9 or the DVD5. The DVD5 is a ripped version of the "real" game, you don't have all of the cutscene on the game, only the scene with Samus finding her suit with Pikachu. I know that because i downloaded the game first to test the emulator before dumping my own game >.<

*Facepalm
(12-09-2009, 08:50 PM)EmryX Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, he downloaded a ripped version of the game.

even downloading it to test it is illegal and so you are a pirate
I love it when people see things in black and white. Tongue

Anyways: What if EmryX lives in a country where downloading is legal? Many countries legalize downloading while punishing uploading.
(12-10-2009, 08:04 AM)Nebetsu Wrote: [ -> ]I love it when people see things in black and white. Tongue

Anyways: What if EmryX lives in a country where downloading is legal? Many countries legalize downloading while punishing uploading.

Cool, i hadn't realize the portal to teletubie land was opened. Angel
(12-10-2009, 08:04 AM)Nebetsu Wrote: [ -> ]I love it when people see things in black and white. Tongue

we don't support piracy on these forums so they would be banned.....
Pages: 1 2