Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Paper Mario TTYD Chapter 3 Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am attempting to play through chapter 3 on PMTTYD and I am at the part if the chapter where you unlock the store cupboard and have to go to the attic to peak through a hole in order to see what Jolene and Grubba are saying. However after pressing A over the hole the camera pans down to the room below with Jolene and Grubba inside but no one begins to talk. The game just does nothing and I am left on a screen with Grubba and Jolene just looking at each other and not saying anything. There is no way to get out of this as well other then to reset the game. The music will carry on playing and the characters will still be the same i just can't do anything. I hope that someone can help me!

This is the screen I am stuck on:
Try disabling dual-core mode.

Dannykun1089

I also have the same problem, i have tried all the backends, disabling dual core, and it still has not worked
This should be fixed if you update to 5.0-9892 or later.
Yeah, we broke it for a short while. Sorry about that. They say the two biggest problems in emulation are off-by-one errors.