Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: EFBScale Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can somebody explain in detail how to stop the INI and the EFBScale from interfering with each other? This has stopped me from playing Melee. Undecided

EDIT: Yes yellow text. How do I get the game to run after that, though?

Edit.v2: Somehow, last evening, I fixed the yellow text, I have no game boot. What to do now? Also, the FPS hovered around 60, and the VPS was 60-100%.
Could you clarify what you mean?

If you're talking about the yellow text that shows up when you start Melee, that's completely normal and not an error.
Yes yellow text. The game does not start though. How do I fix that?
Hmm... I'm not sure why it's not starting, so I don't know what to do about it. But to begin with, I'd suggest updating to the latest development version of Dolphin.
EFB Scale isn't the issue - that's just telling you that your setting is being overridden in order to make the game more stable.

I think the issue may be your graphics card/drivers.
Well, I found the problem: the program that Dolphin is trying to run is messed up in some way. Can someone please link me a copy of theirs? I ripped from a Wii using the disc, then the disc was stepped on by accident. I have no way to get it again myself. So... a little help, please?
No, we will not link you to a copy of the game, since that would be illegal.
Ok. Oh well... :-(
OK! A friend allowed me to borrow theirs, and I am taking careful measures with it. I'll try again and see what problems, if any, there are.