Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No Radius Setting in Controller Configuration Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I downloaded the dolphin emulator to play melee on my computer. I've played it and I noticed that i would press the arrow key and the character would move a large distance. I wanted to adjust this so I went on the Internet and discovered that I need to adjust the radius settings, however the controller configuration menu there is no such option. How do I find this? Is this a Glitch? Is my version working (Using 5.0)? Thankyou.
You are definitely using a version newer than 5.0, as the calibrate option is very new!

So calibrate replaced radius and some other functions. Just use calibrate and it will account for radius for you!
(03-29-2019, 06:29 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]You are definitely using a version newer than 5.0, as the calibrate option is very new!

So calibrate replaced radius and some other functions. Just use calibrate and it will account for radius for you!

I tried using the calibrate option, still, no difference I'm pressing the arrow key and moving huge distances. I also want to assign space as my shield for melee, but space isn'tĀ available. Any changes for that as well?
Oh! Keyboard! Ok, use the modifier key (default Lshift) and it will reduce your joystickinput by half.
(03-30-2019, 06:42 AM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Oh! Keyboard! Ok, use the modifier key (default Lshift) and it will reduce your joystickinput by half.

It works! But does that mean i have to hold down the modifier the whole game?
If you want half input all the time except for when you press the button, right click on the control, in the advanced input selection window that pops up, type a '!' in before whats already set, this translates to "NOT $(input)", which will always be true unless you're pressing the button in question.