Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. I recently got a new computer, it's a Core i7-8700, 32 GB of RAM, ATI Radeon RX 580, and Windows 10 x64. The emulator now rocks and roll amazingly, as smooth as the wind!!! Just one problem. When I play Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 3d with Stereo 3d, the 3d doesn't work. In metroid Prime 3, although the image looks like the 3d is activated without the glasses, once I put them on, it's 2d. Everything is at the same Depth. And, in Metroid Prime, when I fire the Charge Beam, it creates some kind of distortion in the 3d, that bothers my eyes. I'm posting screenshots:

[Image: 8XJYzlI.png]

[Image: p5VpEgv.png]

I know they doesn't show much, but I hope they help. One thing, I'm starting a fresh installation of Windows, so may be I forgot to install something. I installed VC++ 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017, both x86 and x64 each (except 2017, couldn't find the x86 version, if there is one). I also updated directx to June of 2010. Am I missing something, like .NET Framework or something like that?