Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin randomly stopped launching my games.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

IcanLevitate

Dolphin will not launch any of my games, they worked fine before yesterday. Tried downgrading dolphin. Still won't launch. Games just hang at a black screen.

What I've tried:
Dolphin downgrade
Graphics driver update and downgrade
Clean dolphin install
Switching to OpenGL
Switching to Vulkan
DX11 (My preferred graphics mode)

GPU: Radeon R9 270X 2GB @ stock
CPU: i7 2600k @ stock

All drivers are up to date. Any reason why this could be happening? I haven't changed any of the settings except resolution scaling and that was working fine before I updated dolphin.

Current GPU Driver version: Adrenalin 19.3.3
I'm guessing you're using blutooth passthrough and your dongle isn't recognized by windows. This happens to me sometimes. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm using a USB extension cable for it. I just fix it by removing the dongle and putting it back.

IcanLevitate

(03-23-2019, 03:31 PM)Dime333 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing you're using blutooth passthrough and your dongle isn't recognized by windows. This happens to me sometimes. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm using a USB extension cable for it. I just fix it by removing the dongle and putting it back.

I'm using a mayflash W010 Dolphin bar

IcanLevitate

Still having this issue. Works if I go back to release 5.0 but release 5.0 has some weird issues.

IcanLevitate

Issue has gone away as of Dolphin Dev 5.0-9820.