Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help With Super Mario Bros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i got the new super mario bros for wii and i have been trying to get it to work and i cant figure it out. last night this website was down so i spent probably looking 4 hours finding a newer version of dolphin and i finally found one r.4632 and i just have a few little problems. like the controlls for one. i cant set up my keyboard or keyboard /mouse. or my ps3 controller. i guess what i need to know is how i set up a keyboard. because i use xpadder to set my ps3 controller but i dont get it. and i tried to use the like "pad" setting and yea like i can set it up but then it still thinks the wii is pluged in, so then i try to do the wiimote mode and then it says its not working . i dunno whats going on but its very frustrating. trying to figure this out. so if someone could tell me what im doing wrong or how to fix it it would be very appreciated Thank you! oh btw my system specs are 4gb ddr2 intel e8400 geforce 9600gt dunno if you needed this to help me. but here it is