Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Unable to sell livestock in Harvest Moon Animal Parade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

chi-sprout

I have no idea how to fix this. I used the cheat to max out the affection of your livestock, but when I go to Hanna to sell some of the animals I don't need anymore (i.e. chickens or the brown horse after I've gotten a different colour from the foal) she says that I don't have any animals to sell. I'm not sure how to fix this glitch or if there's even a way to fix it. Does anyone have any idea or has anyone experienced this?

- Chi
(03-17-2019, 10:25 AM)chi-sprout Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea how to fix this. I used the cheat to max out the affection of your livestock, but when I go to Hanna to sell some of the animals I don't need anymore (i.e. chickens or the brown horse after I've gotten a different colour from the foal) she says that I don't have any animals to sell. I'm not sure how to fix this glitch or if there's even a way to fix it. Does anyone have any idea or has anyone experienced this?

- Chi

Does it work when you start a new game that doesn't have the cheat enabled?

SOME cheats are known to have adverse effects in SOME games, this could be very well one of them. Usually there is no way around it but to start a new game.