Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: CPU Down / CPU Diminuindo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dadinel

Hello,

Well, I've been going through an issue that I do not understand.

I'm playing Zelda - Twilight Princess, the game is running fine, but now that I've expanded the map well, it's caused a lot of slowness in the game ... I do not understand why, I monitored the speed of my processor and it falls absurdly when those (3.8GHz goes to less than 1.0GHz), which are almost constant on the main map of the game. Does anyone have any idea what causes this and if it is possible to correct this situation?

I use an Acer notebook, model Aspire 5 A515-51G-C1CW.

Thanks!  Big Grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olá,

Galera eu tenho passado por uma questão que não compreendo.

Eu estou jogando Zelda - Twilight Princess, o jogo está rodando bem, porém agora que já expandi bem o mapa, tem causada grande lentidão no jogo... Não compreendo o porque, monitorei a velocidade do meu processador e ela cai absurdamente quando acontecem essas lentidões ( De 3.8GHz vai para menos de 1.0GHz ) , que são quase constante no mapa principal do jogo. Alguém tem alguma ideia do que provoca isso e se é possível corrigir essa situação?

Eu utilizo um notebook Acer, modelo Aspire 5 A515-51G-C1CW.

Obrigado!  Smile
Don't know if you are playing the wii or GC version, but solution should be similar:

https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t..._Slow_Down

dadinel

(03-12-2019, 10:32 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if you are playing the wii or GC version, but solution should be similar:

https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t..._Slow_Down

Worked perfectly!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin