Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mad Dog McCree Transition Issue [Wii]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Senna0202

Hey everyone, so I am using Dolphin 4.0.2 and Mad Dog McCree seems to be having an issue fixed in 4.0. I wen't on the wiki and changed the game properties accordingly, but it makes no difference. Any suggestions on what to do?
4.0.2 is old and far from supported. Update to latest dev build.
I can't help you. But can you explain to me, why you are using 4.02 and not at least 5.0. Or even better the latest Developer build?
Is there any reason to use such old Dolphin builds?

Senna0202

(03-10-2019, 07:04 AM)RemagOrter Wrote: [ -> ]I can't help you. But can you explain to me, why you are using 4.02 and not at least 5.0. Or even better the latest Developer build?
Is there any reason to use such old Dolphin builds?

No reason, just never got around to updating it. Thanks for the heads up, I'll update it at once.

Senna0202

(03-10-2019, 07:03 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]4.0.2 is old and far from supported. Update to latest dev build.

I've updated to the latest dev build, but now there seems to be a lot of audio crackle, anyway to fix this?
(03-11-2019, 02:23 AM)Senna0202 Wrote: [ -> ]I've updated to the latest dev build, but now there seems to be a lot of audio crackle, anyway to fix this?

please update your profile to have all the information asked, it can be that your CPU is too slow, but without you mentioning what your settings or your hardware is we cannot help you.
Dragon's Lair Trilogy has crackling sound for me. i7 5960x oc.
Those two games probably use the same engine. Dolphin 5.0 sounds bad too, the 4.0 should be ok, irc 3.5 sounds good.
(03-15-2019, 07:05 AM)morgoth32 Wrote: [ -> ]Dragon's Lair Trilogy has crackling sound for me. i7 5960x oc.
Those two games probably use the same engine. Dolphin 5.0 sounds bad too, the 4.0 should be ok, irc 3.5 sounds good.

please do not advise to use older builds than 5.0 or preferably the latest dev-version... also Dragons Lair is a different game.
(03-15-2019, 11:28 PM)mstreurman Wrote: [ -> ]please do not advise to use older builds than 5.0 or preferably the latest dev-version... also Dragons Lair is a different game.

They are both laserdisc disc games, that's why I think they use the same engine/ wrapper/whatever to emulate/run on the WII.
(03-16-2019, 01:55 AM)morgoth32 Wrote: [ -> ]They are both laserdisc disc games, that's why I think they use the same engine/ wrapper/whatever to emulate/run on the WII.

Pretty sure it is a completely different engine, as the Mad Dog McCree one needs to "see" where on the video you "shoot" and Dragons Lair only needs to accept a button press. The only thing they have in common is that they are both FMV games and that they are both developed by Digital Leisure Inc.