Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Suddenly Unplayable????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anima

I saw a lot of people facing the same type of issue but the circumstances are different and I tried what was recommended and it didn't solve the problem so I am making my own thread.

I've only been using Dolphin for a few days and its been working great, but suddenly when I booted it this morning the audio was HORRENDOUS. So I closed Dolphin, rebooted my computer, and tried again. This is when the game started to jitter and lag as well. Both the audio and the game were slow and sometimes jittery and the sound was distorted. I've tried uninstalling everything, Dolphin and all my games. I didn't update my computer or Dolphin in this time. I made sure all other tasks were closed. I even looked and my computer claims its running everything fine. I tried updating things to see if that would help, and fiddling with all the settings both recommended and ones I just thought might do something. It hasn't changed anything.

If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
So I can't really venture a very good guess without knowing what game you're trying to play and you didn't list your computer's actual specifications.

I always recommend updating graphics drivers when possible, especially since Windows loves to just change them whenever they want.

Anima

(03-01-2019, 03:12 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]So I can't really venture a very good guess without knowing what game you're trying to play and you didn't list your computer's actual specifications.

I always recommend updating graphics drivers when possible, especially since Windows loves to just change them whenever they want.

I've been playing Animal Crossing, and I tried Wario World just to see if it was my AC file causing the issue but they both had the same problem.

I have:
Intel Core i7
Nvidia Geforce GTX
8GB RAM