Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pink stuff covers screen while playing SA2B
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

piko

Hi there!
So i've been playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on Dolphin 5.0 for quite some time now.
I've dealt with some errors like random crashes which i fixed, but the one error i never got to figure out how to fix since i've never seen anyone deal with it...
So basically a summary of the error: Everytime there's a particle effect on screen (Sparks from grinding or rails or An enemy projectile) my screen gets covered in pink. It's irritating the most in city escape, because everytime Sonic surfs with his board The screen Gradually gets covered in these pink feces making me unable to see ANYTHING, thus forcing me to repeatedly jump to even get a grasp on whats going on. It's frustrating and also sometimes gives me a headache by just looking at it.
Anyone got a fix for this?

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/xLjz18N
Have you tried the latest 5.0 dev build of Dolphin to see if it is still happening? There's a lot less crashes, a lot of bug fixes, and it runs faster than 5.0 stable.