Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Random crashes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tyip0217

Hi, i'm new here and to this emulator, so forgive me if i sound nothing but other then a noob

I'm running SVN r4638 on my PC playing Sengoku Musou 3 (aka Samurai Warriors 3), and it gives random crashes during the game and it pops up with the microsoft sending error report thing, some time i can get through a stage without any crash and sometime i get like 20 crash during 1 stage.

I also get a definite crash when i try to close a game window(just the game window, nothing wrong if i close the actual dolphin window, and i only have 2 games and its happening on both so i'm supposing its doing it to all games).
plus crashes aswell if i go in button mapping of wii remote (emulated extension is classic controller if this makes any difference) and close wii remote plugin config, even if i dont touch anything of the button mapping, just simply open and close it.
altho i'm not too sure if this is the same problem as the one in game

spec:
Win XP
intel e7300
3.5gb ram
nvidia 8500gt

hope someone can help, i really want to enjoy this game, its no fun if it crash half way through and have to restart
Do you have other programs open?
Or you can set default settings. Sometimes that works.
Do you have active Unlymited JIT DYNAREC?

tyip0217

(12-07-2009, 11:44 AM)Jefferson Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have other programs open?

just had a search on the bug/issues page and it seems the closing window and the button mapping problem have been arised, guess i'll just wait and see if those get fix in later vers.

and did u mean the Unlimited JIT cache? just tried turning it on just now and had a crash, what is it ment to do?
(12-07-2009, 11:55 AM)tyip0217 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2009, 11:44 AM)Jefferson Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have other programs open?

just had a search on the bug/issues page and it seems the closing window and the button mapping problem have been arised, guess i'll just wait and see if those get fix in later vers.

and did u mean the Unlimited JIT cache? just tried turning it on just now and had a crash, what is it ment to do?
OH! Sorry for the mistake.