Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Kart Wii Blinking Pink Texture and Show Speedometer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It show blinking pink texture but it ran fine because i can see the properly gameplay but on the screenshot it was completely pink even it just blinking on actual gameplay. On the pink texture i can see the speedometer but not on the actual gameplay. How to get rid of the pink texture and show the speedometer correctly because the speedometer won't show on the actual gameplay.
Turn off "Immediately Present XFB" and "Store XFB Copies to Texture Only" in the graphics hacks.
Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a way to get the speedometer working...
(02-04-2019, 08:37 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Turn off "Immediately Present XFB" and "Store XFB Copies to Texture Only" in the graphics hacks.

I already do it and the pink texture gone with the speedometer but i only want to get rid of the pink texture and keep the speedometer.

(02-04-2019, 10:10 AM)SCOTT0852 Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a way to get the speedometer working...

It works but only on the pink screen and it keep blinking because the speedometer work. When speedometer reach 0 km/h it stop blinking.