Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New Dolphin Dev build problem with controler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i dont nou who is going to read this but i have problem with latest Dev builds.
Old builds from 5.0-9514x64 are working properliy with the controlers but builda abowe 9518 are having controler problems with GC one.
All controls are maped corectliy and work fine at 5.0/9512-9514/ Dev version with np.
The problem at 9518 and abowe is that when i push up it ghous up and stay up or keap move without me pressing anithing.
The down button dont work at all i cant go down it dont let me.
When i mes up maping the problem reverse nau up wont let me go up and down du thiseym thing as up was.
Here is the things i trayed in for exampol 5.0-9518 and so on.
1.i cleared all control buttons and remap again(it didnt work)
2.I louaded save controler(wich work in 9512-9514 with nou isue)(again it dont work 9518 and so on) like controler have maind on its own without me duing a thing
3.I maped keyboard and mouse buttons(thiseym thing happen wont let me go down eather it stey go up or dont go up at all thiseym with down in games)
4.I calibrated mine joistic outside dolphin(you gesed it it didnt work)
5.I trayed difrent controlers(it didnt worked up and doun on GC controler dont work).
Nau here is the thing i found working and what is the problem that need to be fixed.
I downloaded latest build the last one on website that was on and then i puted one buy one file to the emulator folder until i found the problem.
I dont nou if ic confearmed or not confermed yet but for me it is.
I tested exes of 5.0-9512 x64 and 5.0-9514 x64 the exes works fine and ty to that controles for GC work 100%
But when on version like 9518 and so on the exe is the problem one that cause controls to be mesed up and not work 100%
Therefor i am sugesting all devs (dont nou hau maniy are there) to redouble cheack exe versions 9512-9514 and compere them to exe versions 9518 and so on.
All and all emulator still work fine onliy concurned for controls problems.
If somebody confearm the problem i have that it afect other ppl or users please leave coment so i nou hau i....hau we can fix itSmile
Please show a screenshot of your gamecube controller config or upload your GCPadNew.ini.
(02-04-2019, 07:01 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Please show a screenshot of your gamecube controller config or upload your GCPadNew.ini.
Hi there is the picture atachement but i mast let you nou that it is alrediy fixed as you helped Blob55 wit his problem buy teling him to ad
You seyed radius set 114 and shape 25.Nau there is something that is still pretiy good but you seyed that is the defoult thing you do hauever...when i save to 114 and load up controler save or reopen it it seyed 113 or 112 wich i dont nou way it isnt stayed at 114....is your stay at 114 or it cange also?
Versions 9512 and 9514 have no need for this fix they defoult was 68 so it was good onliy when caged to 9518 from it and so on the controler was brocken dui to it be set defoult radius 68.Still i dont nou 2 thing that raises a questions.
1.What 5.0-9512 x64 and 5.0-9514 exes build have that suported radious 68 without np wich laiter cause the problem in new builds being radius 68 before fixing it to 114 and shape 25?
If you ask me even if i am not you as if i was i wuld sugest you as developer to double cheack 9512 and 9514 to comere it with new one in order for clue to apear.
2.I wuld like to nou(even if you culd sey you dont nou what cause the problem) what caused that problem that we needed to put radius defoult from 68 to 114 ans shape to 25?Even without ansvers to aniy of mine question is fine all i want to sey is i am curious to understand way and hau that hapened if all things before was fineSmile