Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth and Gamecube Adapter Recent Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

spencer.bradley

So everything used to work perfectly and now every time I start a gamecube game the gamecube adapter is not detected, even though it is detected before I start the game. Also, the bluetooth passthrough used to work but now the game starts with a black screen and gives me some error about not being able to detect the bluetooth device. This is then followed by my device being removed from my computer until I restart it. I have no idea why this is happening because I had no previous issues until I auto updated dolphin. I can't play anything because my controllers don't work anymore or the game crashes.

Sidenote- minutes before this happened (before the update), metroid prime started to crash because the wii remote would suddenly disconnect when I loaded my save, saying the device was no longer there.
Your normal in-game save or your save state?

If you were using save states, you´re pretty much screwed.
It sounds like Windows probably installed the default drivers for the devices. Try reinstalling hte LibUSB drivers.