Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games on Dolphin are very pixelated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mp3Shark

All of the games on dolphin are pixelated, I've looked for solutions but all of them are outdated... It looks especially bad on Super Mario Sunshine, my current resolution is 1920-1080 on my computer.
thats an FMV. Those are pre-rendered and are stuck at the size they're rendered at.

As for the other games, you can fix up the pixelation by turning up the Internal Resolution in Graphics > Enhancement. This is safe to do. With your GPU you should easily be able to set it much higher and still maintain full speed. While you're at it, change the graphics backend to Direct3D 11. AMD is super slow at OpenGL.
The screenshot you posted is from the intro movie of Super Mario Sunshine, which is pre-rendered and thus can't be rendered at a higher resolution. Are you having the same problem when you are in gameplay?

Mp3Shark

Thanks! the gameplay is now running fine, So there is no way to fix the cutscenes?,even on Wii games the cutscenes are very pixelated
(02-01-2019, 12:16 PM)Mp3Shark Wrote: [ -> ]So there is no way to fix the cutscenes?,even on Wii games the cutscenes are very pixelated

That's correct.