Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No video output
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Yoyodinodan

I am trying to load a game on Gamecube (not sure that will be of significance) And all i get is a black screen. The audio will play just fine and i will get the yellow text in the top right corner of the screen as usual, but the title screen just doesn't show up! If anyone knows what's happening and/or how to fix it, please reply to the thread. Thank you for your help!
Please tell us the name of the game that produces the black screen. We'd probably need to know that before we can start helping you. Unless it's every Gamecube game that gives you a black screen. If possible, it would also be helpful to know if other platforms (Wii, WiiWare, Virtual Console, Homebrew, etc) share the same black screen. Additionally, it's recommended to post your settings here (screenshots is fine).

Yoyodinodan

Didn't mean to reply twice, removed this reply.

Yoyodinodan

(01-26-2019, 01:03 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell us the name of the game that produces the black screen. We'd probably need to know that before we can start helping you. Unless it's every Gamecube game that gives you a black screen. If possible, it would also be helpful to know if other platforms (Wii, WiiWare, Virtual Console, Homebrew, etc) share the same black screen. Additionally, it's recommended to post your settings here (screenshots is fine).

I was trying to load pikmin 1, but it was a black screen. i loaded another ROM and nothing happened, so it must be something with the emulator and/or my settings.
Do you have the latest GPU drivers installed from Nvidia?

Yoyodinodan

(01-27-2019, 04:28 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the latest GPU drivers installed from Nvidia?

I think so, but i'm not 100% sure. How do I update my drivers again?