Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Crash Updater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nicocloud

Hello,
I apologize in advance for my English because I am French.

Here I have a problem concerning the update of the software at its opening because when I select update now I have an error window that appears or it is written:

A fatal error occured and the updater can not continue: Could not fetch current manifest aborting

That happened to me when I left the software after a game assignment and Dolphin show me dolphin has encountered a problem and no longer responds!

And since any version I choose I still have this error message concerning the update of the dolphin software by itself! I can do it manually by myself even taking the last but I find it convenient to its opening dolphin that connects and updates itself!

Even though I have erased everything about old dolphin data, made a cleanup of the cache and errors, restarted my pc may not do anything!

I do not have access to this option at all!

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Hey there, fellow French comrade!

I'm getting the same problem issue as you, even after manually updating Dolphin yesterday. I see some other people having the same issues. At first I thought it was from a temporary connection issue with my german provider and hoped it will be okay back in France. But apparently not...

I'm gonna register the issue in the bug tracker, if not already done...

EDIT : Done, https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/11537